Liquidity Capital Group is passive investor in LP’s purchased from Chapter 7 Trustees. LCG is only interested in purchasing the economic interest and generally does not seek or desire to become a limited partner. LCG does expect to receive the economic benefits of the Limited Partnership Interest, including any and all distributions of cash or property.
Frequently asked questions:
1) What is Liquidity Capital Groups Federal Tax Id Number ?
- EIN # 45-5592023
2) Where do I mail payments and tax information ?
- Liquidity Capital Group –
- Attention: Accounting
- PO Box 260377
- Encino, Ca. 91426
3) Does Liquidity Capital Group reimburse the partnership for expenses incurred in the assignment of the economic interest ?
- LCG will reimburse the partnership for reasonable expenses incurred to facilitate the transfer of the Interest.
4) Does Liquidity Capital intend to resell the acquired interest ?
- LCG purchases all assets with the expectation of holding for the long term. LCG will on occasion sell the acquired interests back to the LP or LLC on terms are acceptable to LCG.